Choice Merchant Solutions is a leader in Merchant Services for medium and small businesses across the country. Headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, we are rapidly growing and seeking motivated individuals to help lead a productive team and help develop high-yielding returns. We are an equal opportunity employer and looking to build our company around GREAT people. We work with small businesses offering Merchant Cash Advances, Business Loans, and Merchant Processing Services. This position is a great opportunity for motivated individuals.
As a Sales Agent, the candidate will join a growing team that originates small business loans and merchant cash advances throughout the United States. The candidate will perform functions including, but not limited to:
- Contacting business owners desiring capital for the business
- Building a pipeline of potential clients
- Making calls to qualified leads
- Offering a suite of merchant service products
- Asking pertinent questions to understand the business owner’s requirements
- Influencing the business owner’s interest by demonstrating how products and services meet their needs
- Preparing initial files for submission to the underwriting team
- Keeping track of customers that have been contacted and those who do not want to be contacted in the future
- Following up on previous customers for potential sales
- Managing clients in our CRM system
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years of experience as a Sales Agent, Telemarketer, or similar sales/customer service role. This position requires strong relationship building and excellent communication and presentation skills, with a proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas, preferably over the phone.
- Enjoy working with many types of people
- Are Coachable/Teachable with a willingness to learn and apply sales skills and teachings
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, are goal driven, persistent and results-oriented
- Can have a conversation with anyone about anything
- Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
Compensation is hourly pay + weekly commissions, monthly bonuses, Insurance, PTO time, residuals income opportunities, and paid holidays.
Primary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Choice is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.